Visit our greenhouse page for more information on our spring season!

Hours of Opperation:

Now open for 2019 season!

M-F: 10:00am - 6:00pm

Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm

825 East Center Street 

Orem, Utah 84097

801-225-3722

  • Facebook Social Icon

Copyright © 2018 Crandall's Fruit Farm and Greenhouse and Crandall's Apple Juice LLC-All Rights Reserved

Photographs of Crandall's Fruit Farm by Amy Harrison

1/23

Welcome to Crandall's Fruit Farm!

Our family has been farming in the Orem community since 1887. As one of the few farms left in our town we are proud to keep the tradition going of supplying fresh and delicious fruit to our wonderful customers! 95% of everything we sell is harvested from our very own orchard, the other 5% is also locally grown. We strive to stay on the cutting edge of fruit growing by planting new trees of the most popular varieties such as, Honeycrisp and Pink Lady apples, and many varieties of peaches. We always put forth our best effort in providing the best tasting and freshest produce.

Our fruit stand is open from mid August to the end of December for our fruit season and during the month of May with planters and hanging baskets from our greenhouse.

We hope you will stop in and see us!

Click the icon for more information

PEARS

APPLES

PEACHES

MISC

If you would like to place an order for boxes of fruit currently in season or that will be coming soon, please give us a call or stop by our fruit stand and we would be happy to help you!

"We love Crandall's Fruit Farm!"

-Darlene N.

"Very friendly and helpful staffers."

-Jean G.

"We feel like we'd be friends even if we weren't your customers. We really appreciate your hard work and faith to continue to grow fruit we can buy."

-Judith G.